are some links in our revamped web site
Help fund STW™ laboratory by shopping on line at our store
Become A Sponsor
Please Contact Us
The material posted is compliments of
|and is shared as
educational material only
Save the Water™ does not represent or endorse the postings herein or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information furnished by the author.
This Site Is A Wealth Of Information Regarding the True Facts About Fluoride
FLUORIDE & the BRAIN (Click for more detail)
Fluoride’s ability to damage the brain represents one of the most active areas of research on fluoride toxicity today.[justify]
Concern about fluoride’s impact on the brain has been fueled by 18 human studies (from China, Mexico, India, and Iran) reporting IQ deficits among children exposed to excess fluoride, by 4 human studies indicating that fluoride can enter, and damage, the fetal brain; and by a growing number of animal studies finding damage to brain tissue (at levels as low as 1 ppm) and impairment of learning and memory among fluoride-treated groups.[/justify] [justify]According to the , “it is apparent that fluorides have the ability to interfere with the functions of the brain.”[/justify]
& the PINEAL GLAND (Click for more detail)
It is now known – thanks to the meticulous research of primary target of fluoride accumulation within the body.[/justify]from the University of Surrey in England – that the pineal gland is the
(Click for more detail)
Excessive exposure to fluoride is well known to cause a bone disease called.
In its advanced stages, fluorosis can resemble aof bone/joint diseases.
In individuals with kidney disease, fluoride exposure can contribute to, and/or exacerbate, renal osteodystrophy.
(Click for more detail)
Theplay a vital role in preventing the build-up of excessive fluoride in the body. Among healthy individuals, the kidneys excrete approximately 50% of the daily fluoride intake. However, among individuals with kidney disease, the kidneys’ ability to excrete becomes markedly impaired, resulting in a .
It is well recognized that individuals with kidney disease have ato the cumulative toxic effects of fluoride.
Of particular concern is the potential for fluoride, when accumulated in the skeletal system, to cause, or exacerbate, renal osteodystrophy – a bone disease commonly found among people with advanced kidney disease.
- Save the Water™Questions and Answers How “Fracking” Works
- What Are The Facts About Fluoride
- Save the Water™ Answers the Question “What are the facts about fluoride with information from FluorideAction.Net Part 1
- Save the Water™ Answers the Question “What are the facts about fluoride with information from FluorideAction.Net Part 2
- Save the Water™ Helps Answer The Question What Is Fluoride With A Mini Video Documentary From Mike Adams
- Arsenic Turns Stem Cells Cancerous, Spurring Tumor Growth
- Save the Water™ Archives Arsenic in Juice 12/4/11 | What’s For Dinner
- Save the Water™ Archives Arsenic And Old Waste Starring The Humble Plastic Bottle