Global Family has begun an initiative to add a new Article to the UN’s Universal Declaration of Human Rights. This, Article 31, addresses water problems around the world and solidifies the fact that water is a right, not a privilege: Everyone has the right to clean and accessible water, adequate for the health and well-being of the individual and family, and no one shall be deprived of such access or quality of water due to individual economic circumstance. Read more about it here: http://article31.org/article31/petition.
- America has a General Water Crisis and It Goes Well Beyond Flint, Michigan
- Groundwater Contamination due to MTBE
- Road Salt Threatens to Salinize North American Freshwater
- What Can We Learn From The Flint Water Crisis
- Researchers Develop Environmentally-Friendly Method of Removing Pharmaceuticals from Water