April 1st ~ September 1st, 2013
Funds received during campaign will be allocated to the following:
• Fully implement fundraising program to ensure continued cash flow necessary for operations of office, laboratory, website, and education departments.
• Open to the public office and laboratory space.
• Full time management of website and daily water news postings are required to maintain public’s interest and overall rankings within the internet.
• Office furnishings, computers and supplies.
Continue development of education programs.
• Community awareness material of water conservation and protection. Staff to manage distribution Monday to Friday.
• Water testing field equipment to be utilized for the education program.
(A day in the life of a scientist)
• Science and support personnel will be added as funds become available.
The STW™ office is open to teachers, students, organizations and concerned individuals who wish to obtain educational material regarding all water issues.
Business plan and full financial projections are available upon request.
The information below will give you details about Save the Water™ and its projects. You can view each page by clicking on the forward and back arrows or buttons at the bottom of the page.
Please make your check payable to Save the Water, Inc.,
and mail to:
Singer and Falk Certified Public Accountants
777 Old Country Rd
Plainview, N.Y. 11803
Frank Ramos, President, CEO
Save the Water™, Inc.