Do you wish to become a sponsor?
Contact Us and someone will get back to you shortly.
Can corporate sponsorship affect the water crisis
Corporations worldwide have consistently and generously provided support for worthy causes in many vital areas. The ways by which this takes place varies as much as the corporations themselves.
Philanthropy, corporate social responsibility, cause-related marketing and employee motivation campaigns are some of the ways. Many times corporate support for great causes is understandably linked to the business models of those corporations.
There are tremendous and timely opportunities to increase support for safe, affordable drinking water and sanitation. Save the Water™ is posed to offer its corporate sponsors a very flexible response to their needs.
The following offers a successful approach to the relationship between Save the Water™ and the corporate sponsor:
- Learn more about the water crisis that is continuing to destroy millions of lives and the opportunities to have a positive impact in reducing the death toll
- Define the underlying purpose of your company in the public sectors eyes by becoming active and supportive of this great cause. Determine how your support for this issue will contribute to help protect our water both here in the United States and globally
- Find examples of how other companies have engaged in corporate sponsorship and deploy those as well as the many options that Save the Water™ offers
- Identify ways that merge corporate expertise and Save the Water™ to obtain synergistic results of the projects entered into jointly
- Agree on a plan and monitor and evaluate to scale-up as appropriate
Sponsors obtain many benefits from a relationship with Save the Water™
- Exposure of your brand through STW™ web site, events, and media
- Substantial, realistic and positive corporate branding, with focused results in a quick time period
- Positive high profile exposure within your community by taking part in activities
- Enhanced business opportunities in U.S. and abroad
- Strengthened brand and credibility in the corporate community
- Increased employee motivation
- Strategic and tactical long term benefits
- Tax deduction
- Business development and product support
- Strong return on your investment – water projects usually provide better returns, both to recipient communities and to the sponsors
Save the Water™ is a resource for your company when you decide to participate in the water solution.
Your participation in our sponsor program, contribution, or gift in kind will ensure we accomplish our goal of cleaner water for all.
Please feel free to write to us at: email@example.com