• Analytical Chemistry
Gas chromatography and mass spectrometry (GC/MS) is capable of detecting and characterizing saturated and polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons and many other organic compounds. In addition, the laboratory is equipped with inductively coupled plasma (ICP), for detection of metals, and high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC). Tests on water and other sample extractions are performed with extreme accuracy with continued research to identify chemical contaminants that are considered toxic to humans and the environment.
• Initially staffed by six scientists and support staff performing known water analysis and begin research on new, possibly dangerous chemicals that we do not have methods to identify.
• Operate as several research labs within STW™ independently of one another growing in their respective technologies and cooperating with each other to implement technologies for water treatment methods.
• Conduct research leading to the discovery of causes and cures for chemically-caused diseases.
• Publish reports on water contamination and its health effects on an on-going basis.
• Provide a home base for the Save the Water™ AquaSquad™, a global team of scientists, students and interested individuals with a common goal of saving our water by finding sources of contaminated water, gathering samples, and reporting back to the lab.
• Engage in an educational program to teach clean water awareness to younger generations worldwide.
• Call currently ambivalent corporations to task by alerting the media to sources of drinking water contamination initially sourced by the AquaSquad™.
• Co-brand with other organizations for a Save the Water™ endorsement.
Please make your check payable to Save the Water, Inc., and mail to:
Singer and Falk Certified Public Accountants
777 Old Country Rd
Plainview, N.Y. 11803
Save the Water™, Inc.
To Donate A Gift Please